welcome

hi, this is my blog. it's been around since awhile now, and this is layout #90. this is a welcome message, fyi.

dailies
Shanice F
Lynn C.
Kathy N.
Bianca B.
Kyle R.
Judy L.
Sarah H.
Michelle F.
Erikha B.
Anne p.
Jill V.

Done.

Im done :)
I am relieve that this is done and the stress is off. I don't regret letting you know, because this is something that i wanted to do. I was afraid that our friendship would fall apart, or you wouldn't understand where i was coming from, but i was relieve that when i came up and talk to you, you answer right back. As we were talking, i didn't feel the guilt that i usually felt. Like i said, your different.I'm happy that you understood everything, and you won't change the way you see me. Im glad that you still talk to me as it was before. I always wanted to bring it up, but i just never knew how. Every time when i would try to bring it up, i usually just change the subject cause i was afraid of what you were going to think. You truly made me happy that day, letting me know that nothing would change between us, and we were still close. I thank you for the patience you had for me, when i promise you that i was gonna tell you. You truly put alot of smiles on my face.
I had faith in you, that you wouldn't change the way you see me after you knew, and I wanted to say thank you.
I'm glad that i met you this year, and im glad i have a friend like you.

Please don't ever change*